- What are Cookies?
- Cookie removal tips
- How to contact us?
- Changes to this Cookies Policy
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser, that enables the sites or service providers’ systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. This website uses both persistent and session cookies.
Cookie removal tips
We have also provided you with guidance below on how to block or delete cookies when using Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. As explained above, however, blocking or deleting all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of our website.
- If you are using Internet Explorer you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
- If you are using Google Chrome you can block all cookies by accessing the “Settings” menu within Google Chrome and then select the “Advanced” settings option. Then switch on the “Send a ‘Do Not Track’ request with your browsing traffic” option.
- In Mozilla Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
- In Internet Explorer, click on the Tools button and then select the “Delete browsing history” option. Select the “Cookies and website data” option and click on the “Delete” button.
- In Google Chrome you can delete cookies by accessing the “Settings” menu within Google Chrome and then select the “Advanced” settings option. Select the “Clear browsing history” option. Select the “Cookies and other site data” tick box and click on the “Clear data” option.
- In Mozilla Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
How to contact us regarding Cookies
Email address: [email protected]
Postal address: Data Protection Officer, SG Solutions Limited, Triq Dun Karm, Birkirkara By-Pass, Birkirkara.
Changes to this Cookies Policy
We aim to meet high standards and our policies and procedures are, therefore, constantly under review. From time to time we may change how we use and place cookies. Accordingly we recommend that you check this page periodically in order to review our current policies and practices.
Last modified date: 26/10/2018